Our sweetest cover!
(More photos coming soon. Except for the color, the design and the details are the same as our other Leather Noteook Covers.)
Inspired by the adventurous expeditions of Alexander von Humboldt, this Leather Notebook Cover CHOCOLATE was designed and hand-made by Herr Pong Berlin. Its exclusive design features a unique combination of premium vegetable-tanned leather and washable paper.
The durable cover can hold up to 3 or 4 notebooks (Berlin Notebook size, compatible with A6). It features a built-in rear flap pocket for storing tickets, handwritten notes, or receipts alongside two standard-sized business card slots—a perfect companion for style-conscious travelers.
This traveler notebook gift set comes with:
- 1 Leather Notebook Cover
- 2-pack of the original Berlin Notebook (48 pages of ink-friendly 100gms recycled paper)
- 1 extra elastic strap in alternative color
The Leather Notebook Cover CHOCOLATE
- size (closed): 119 x 168mm
- material: premium vegetable-tanned leather (outside), washable paper (inside)
- built-in back flap pocket
- two standard sized business card slots
- made in Berlin
The original Berlin Notebook®
- 105 x 158 mm
- 48 pages made of finest 100gms recycled paper, matt, bright white, plain
- cover made of well-aging 350gms recycled paper, greige
- the last 8 pages are perforated
- rounded edges
- cover designed by Berlin typographer Verena Gerlach
- made in Berlin
The gift set comes in a kraft paper envelope. To reduce our environmental footprint, we ship all orders with the climate-neutral option GOGREEN by Deutsche Post.
Please notice: Because of the natural quality of the leather, the colors and the texture of the surface of this product may vary from the picture.
Perfect in a team with Berlin Notebook No. 3 ink:
Our recommendation: Complete your order with a notebook subscription.