Perfect color for the season? PIGEON BLUE!
Inspired by the adventurous expeditions of Alexander von Humboldt, this Leather Notebook Cover PIGEON BLUE was designed and hand-made by Herr Pong Berlin. Its exclusive design features a unique combination of premium vegetable-tanned leather and washable paper.
The durable cover can hold up to 3 or 4 notebooks (Berlin Notebook size, compatible with A6). It features a built-in rear flap pocket for storing tickets, handwritten notes, or receipts alongside two standard-sized business card slots—a perfect companion for style-conscious travelers.
This traveler notebook gift set comes with:
- 1 Leather Notebook Cover
- 2-pack of the original Berlin Notebook (48 pages of ink-friendly 100gms recycled paper)
- 1 extra elastic strap in alternative color
The Leather Notebook Cover PIGEON BLUE
- size (closed): 119 x 168mm
- material: premium vegetable-tanned leather (outside), washable paper (inside)
- built-in back flap pocket
- two standard sized business card slots
- made in Berlin
The original Berlin Notebook®
- 105 x 158 mm
- 48 pages made of finest 100gms recycled paper, matt, bright white, plain
- cover made of well-aging 350gms recycled paper, greige
- the last 8 pages are perforated
- rounded edges
- cover designed by Berlin typographer Verena Gerlach
- made in Berlin
The gift set comes in a kraft paper envelope. To reduce our environmental footprint, we ship all orders with the climate-neutral option GOGREEN by Deutsche Post.
Please notice: Because of the natural quality of the leather, the colors and the texture of the surface of this product may vary from the picture.
Perfect in a team with Berlin Notebook No. 3 ink:
Our recommendation: Complete your order with a notebook subscription.